- Preferably completed 3 year degree
- Drivers license and own transport advantageous
- Experience in Pastel and Caseware advantageous
- Consideration also given to those currently studying towards a Bcompt Acc degree (proof of registration required)
- Previous experience in auditing firm will be advantageous
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to work independently without frequent supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Serious and committed about becoming a CA(SA)
- R5000 – R8500 Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience (Please stated your salary expectation and notice period along with your application)
For both Article Clerks & Audit Supervisors, salaries will be negotiated based on experience of the candidates.
Interested in working for a dynamic firm committed to your growth and career development?
Please send your CV & motivation letter to email@example.com