Directors Professional Profile and experience
Barbara is a qualified CA
(SA) and registered Auditor (RA) with rich experience in auditing and accounting. She obtained her degree in Accounting from OKlahoma State University (USA) and her Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Accounting Sciences from the University of South Africa (Unisa).
Her previous clients range across Property and Construction,
municipality accounts, labour related services, government departments and the
hospitality industry, with exposure to public and privately owned companies
under IFRS and GRAP; with a sound knowledge of International Standards on
Auditing and International Accounting Standards.
Most Recent Client experiences include work done for:
- Gauteng Department of Agriculture and
Rural Development. (the
government body responsible for stimulating rural development and food
security; and for building cohesive and sustainable communities.)
- City Power Johannesburg (SOC) Ltd) (a municipal entity and the leading supplier of electricity in the City of
Johannesburg, South Africa.)
- Moipone Group of Companies (Pty) Ltd (private
company which leases and sells out fleets of vehicles to municipalities).
- Popcru Group of Companies (Pty) Ltd ( the business wing of Police and Prisons Civil Rights Union herein called
POPCRU. PGC is wholly owned by POPCRU Trust and has multiple subsidiaries
amongst which are Lesaka Employee Benefits (Pty) Ltd; a registered financial
services provider, and Shishangeni Private Lodge (Pty) Ltd; a private lodge
located in the Kruger National Park in South Africa.)
- Thembani International Guarantee Fund (non for profit organisation which provides guarantees to small business
using funds from international donors).